> 5. I also think I sent a pull request to everyone else.  Hope that's the
> right thing to do.

Pull request received and handled.
I cherry-picked your commits instead of merging though, because i think the
tag_list_technorati stuff by ehaselwanter should go in a seperate branch.

6. If all the power goes out somewhere, let me know.  It could possibly be
> my fault, but I'm pretty sure I canceled that in time.

I noticed the lights flickering, but the generators seem to have coped
succesfully ;)
Thanks for your contributions!

Re your Weekly wacky suggestion; we coĆ¹ld rename the extension (I'd prefer
radiant-metatags-extension), but that is not going to stop people from
referring to it as the tags extension, so I'm not too sure if that would
make googling for it easier?..

Regards,
Benny