I have a problem using the 'enkode' extension in a page that uses textile.
Actually its in a table in a page that uses textile, so I can't use
a space at the beginning of the line or the 'notextile.' directive.
I'm happy that enkode works, I've tried it in the raw, no filters, and
it does what its supposed to.
| <r:enkode_mailto email="[EMAIL PROTECTED]" link_text="Information"
title_text="Ask a question email" subject="I have a question " /> |
Other questions |
I've tried this with "<pre>" and "<pre><code>" around it.
I'd be happy to consider alternative ways of hiding the addresses and
"What we have learned from others becomes our own by reflection".
-- Ralph Waldo Emerson
Radiant mailing list