Even so, Textile mangles it sometimes. I ran into this five days ago. My <r:enkode> tag was wrapped in <notextile> tags, but still sometimes I'd get a Javascript error (http://jgarber.lighthouseapp.com/projects/13054/tickets/86-javascript-enkoder-tag-still-mangled ).

Turns out I hadn't installed the redcloth4 extension, so Radiant was still using RedCloth 3.0.4.

Anton, if you install the RedCloth 4 gem and the radiant-redcloth4- extension, your problem should be fixed. I'm glad to help if you still have trouble.

Jason