On Nov 18, 2008, at 10:27 AM, Marcus Blankenship wrote:

Everyone can get out their shotgun for what I'm about to say, but...
BigMedium CMS (www.globalmoxie.com) is an excellent example of a
user-friendly CMS that non-techies can use.  Maybe that could be our
model.  If you haven't played with it, you should, as Josh has done a
great job of abstracting the nerdy parts from users.

Thanks for pointing BigMedium out. I hadn't seen it before and it definitely fits a much needed niche.

One of my considerations (which isn't immediately obvious to non- technical end-users) is the ability for the code base to facilely advance and adapt. It seems to me that an open project like Radiant has the potential to surpass and adapt faster than a proprietary project like BigMedium. But that's in the future and BigMedium answers the call now.

Thinking about the future, is there a road map for Radiant?

Jose
Jose Hales-Garcia
UCLA Department of Statistics
[EMAIL PROTECTED]