Gap said the following on 12/02/2008 07:52 AM:

> My experience is that I've never gotten this error.  The slug and
> breadcrumb is autoautomatically create from the title.

Indeed, but its when creating _NEW_ pages.

I keep running into a slightly different problem.
I'm using the page_event extension (minor problems with it but that's
another matter) and many of the events are presentations that occur
monthly.  All that changes is the date, speaker and subject.

So I 'clone' (aka 'copy') the previous month's page, change the title
and little bit of the content.  The "<r:events:date />" in there takes
care of the date :-)

But on the copy the slug only gets a "-2"  added and the breadcrumb
doesn't change.  They don't change when the title is changed.

I'd like to have them change.   Really.

I'm sure a case could be made for changing them when the title is changed.
--
There is no legitimate religion apart from truth.
    --John Calvin