Anton,

Radiant 0.7.x will be ActiveResource compatible, i.e. having a simple XML/JSON REST API. Any other APIs will need to be supported by extensions. While the roadmap says 0.7 is the blogging release, we are incrementing the version number without necessarily moving forward the feature set toward those goals. We feel the internal refactoring represents enough of a significant departure from previous versions to warrant the new number. This is what I mean when I say we've been slavish to the roadmap in the past - that we need the version numbers to more adequately reflect the amount of progress, not some externally-determined feature set.

Sean

Anton J Aylward wrote:
There was discussion of Radiant 7 having APIs for suff like WebDav.

Did that happen?