Good idea Mohit

I added this page to the wiki:
http://wiki.radiantcms.org/undefined_method_for_enumerable

It would be nice if a native English speaking person will have a look at it, just to keep the quality high ;-)

Michael

On 13 Dec 2008, at 2:03 AM, Mohit Sindhwani wrote:

Robert Calco wrote:
Adding this to environment.rb before the Radiant::Initializer.run do line
makes it work on 1.8.7:

unless '1.9'.respond_to?(:force_encoding)
String.class_eval do
  begin
    remove_method :chars
  rescue NameError
    # OK
  end
end
end

I don't remember who gave me that from this list but whoever it was, thank
you again!

- Bob

Hi! A request but could someone please add this to the Reboot wiki as a frequently asked question. With 1.8.7 becoming more common, this will be asked more frequently.

The wiki is at:  http://wiki.radiantcms.org/Summer_Reboot
A sample FAQ that you could use as a base is:
http://wiki.radiantcms.org/Intermittent_Errors_with_SQLite_on_Windows

Thanks
Mohit.