Hello,

I am really interested in localization of radiant. I already checked the mailing list archive, but it seems as if this is not yet supported and there is no extension which offers support for this - is that true? If so how are the plans coming along for adding it to future releases? I would be willing help adding it myself, but I don't have much experience with it, so all I could do is turn to solutions such as "Globalize!" or "Localization". I also heard something about Rails 2.2. having some kind a language support, but I have not tried it yet. Is there any intelligence on how this should be done? Do you guys maybe need some help or someone doing it? Is there anyone else who has tried/done it before (and how)?

Regards
Ole