I did the original GIbberish branch, but once I saw the new Rails 2.2 features, I knew that it was best to wait. That will make it all quite easy.

Sean, do you know when the new interface will be introduced? That too will make it better, as the images with "add child" and the like will be replaced.

Keith

P.S: Ole, I have a basic German extension that runs with 0.6.9. It overwrites the view, so it is not usable with an other version, but it is a good stopgap until the 2.2 version comes out. Email me and I can give it to you.