Hello all,

I would like to find a simple way to reuse pages of content within
different points of the page hierarchy. Our site has hundreds of
products repeated for different audiences throughout the website.
Currently, to update a single product, we have to repeat the same
changes on each product page throughout the site. Reusing content at
multiple points of a site is an important part of a CMS and I am hoping
to find a more powerful way to do this through Radiant.

For example, these three pages are all virtually the same, but must be
entered into Radiant as three separate pages because they fall at
different points in the hierarchy:

http://www.leupold.com/hunting-and-shooting/products/binoculars/golden-r
ing-with-switch-power-technology/golden-ring-712x32mm-with-switch-power-
technology/

http://www.leupold.com/tactical/products/binoculars/golden-ring-with-swi
tch-power-technology/golden-ring-712x32mm-with-switch-power-technology/

http://www.leupold.com/observation/products/binoculars/golden-ring-with-
switch-power-technology/golden-ring-712x32mm-with-switch-power-technolog
y/

It would be so much nicer to create one "master" page and then reference
it from multiple points in the hierarchy. Please keep in mind that other
elements around the body content will need to be different in each
instance, ie.. navigation, bread crumbs, related products, etc...

I have reviewed a few extensions such as alias_behavior, which looks
promising, but I was hoping the group might be able to provide some
direction.

Thanks!

Adriel Henderson

This e-mail and any attachments are for the sole use of the
intended recipient(s) and may contain privileged and
confidential information. Any unauthorized review, use,
disclosure or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you are not
the intended recipient(s), please contact the sender by reply
Thank you.