It appears that I'm to blame for rage_attachments only supporting change to
the new codebase.

Because this is going to affect a whole lot of extensions, I think it'd be a
good idea for us to figure out if and how an extension might support Radiant
versions both before and after 0.7.0-RC1. I can think of two methods...

In the extension (I'm not even sure if this would work):

if defined? Admin::PagesController
  klass = Admin::PagesController
else
  klass = Admin::PageController
end

klass.send :include, PageAttachmentsInterface

Or, Radiant could add legacy support with

class Admin::PageController < Admin::PagesController
end

It seems like the latter would be favored by extension developers, but I
don't know if there's any drawback to PageController inheriting
PagesController. Thoughts, anyone?

--
Tim