Hi all

I'm working on a radiant site, and have an extension that does a few things, including managing news posts. As part of this, it means having a normal (HAML, in this case) Rails layout for the controller. All radiant-created pages, though, are driven by radiant layouts, using radius.

So that leads to me maintaining two different files with very similar contents - given the format change, anyway. I'm hoping there's something approaching a best practice for this situation - what is the ideal approach?

Cheers

--
Pat
e: p...@freelancing-gods.com    || m: +614 1327 3337