Jordan,

I had also exactly the same problem you described. The commit ab11642 from Benny should solve that. But to be honest I never tried it by myself since I solved the problem in another way and Benny dropped his solution in favor of mine when he was merging.

Please notice that you should use the pre_0.7 branch for Radiant 0.6.9, we started to migrate the extension to Radiant 0.7 in the master branch. You must also update the extension with rake radiant:extensions:wym_editor_filter:update, because the glue code file radiant.wymeditor.js has been moved to the public/javascript/ extensions/wym_editor_filter folder.

The latest version in the pre_0.7 branch worked fine for me.

Michael