Yep, the pre_0.7 branch ended up working for me also.  Thanks!

________________________________
From: Michael Kessler <mi...@netzpiraten.ch>
To: radiant@radiantcms.org
Sent: Wednesday, December 24, 2008 7:30:41 AM
Subject: Re: [Radiant] WYM-Editor with Radius Tags

Jordan,

I had also exactly the same problem you described. The  commit ab11642 from
Benny should solve that. But to be honest I never tried it by myself since I
solved the problem in another way and Benny dropped his solution in favor of
mine when he was merging.

Please notice that you should use the pre_0.7 branch for Radiant 0.6.9, we
started to migrate the extension to Radiant 0.7 in the master branch. You must
also update the extension with rake
radiant:extensions:wym_editor_filter:update, because the glue code file
radiant.wymeditor.js has been moved to the
public/javascript/extensions/wym_editor_filter folder.

The latest version in the pre_0.7 branch worked fine for me.

Michael