Any chance this gets merged into core? Should I pack it into
an extension? Or maybe integrate it into an existing extension with
similar aim like blog_tags or sibling_tags?

I would suggest to merge it into core because it's only a small
addition to an already existing tag (<r:children>).

greetings,
/simon

On Sat, 25 Oct 2008 21:23:43 +0100
Andrew Neil <andrew.jr.n...@googlemail.com> wrote:

> Today is the Radiant sprint day. I made a proposal for an
> enhancement to the standard Radius tags:
>
>       http://pastie.org/300372
>
> I've implemented this now in my own fork of Radiant. Check it out
> here:
>
>       http://github.com/nelstrom/radiant/tree/master
>
> I'd be interested to hear of any thoughts on this.
>
> Cheers,
> Drew

Simon Josi
Linux System-Ingenieur

Puzzle ITC GmbH
www.puzzle.ch

Telefon +41 31 370 22 00
Direkt  +41 31 370 22 43
Mobile  +41 79 732 98 35
Fax     +41 31 370 22 01

Puzzle ist Mitglied der Eclipse Foundation:
<http://www.puzzle.ch/eclipse/>