On Thu, Jan 22, 2009 at 1:39 PM, Jose Hales-Garcia <j...@stat.ucla.edu>wrote:

> On Jan 22, 2009, at 11:18 AM, Steven Southard wrote:
>
>  I was wondering if anyone is using paperclipped with 0.7.0rc2.  It seems
>> to be stalling out on uploading an asset.  This could easily be something
>> unrelated to 0.7.0rc2.  If anyone knows anything about what's going on I'd
>> greatly appreciate the help.
>>

> Would the asset happen to be a non-image file like a PDF or Word document?
>  I couldn't get past this problem, hence I went with page_attachments, but
> others on this list have gotten it working.

It works with other mime-types, but you have to specify them using the
Settings extension. You may also need to pare (sp?) down the number of
mime-types listed as well, because sometimes that field in settings is
truncated. It's really no big deal, just take out the mime-types you'll
never use (and there are a few) and replace them with the ones you need.

I have no problems using paperclipped, but I am using it with 0.6.9, though.

~Nate