Saša Babić said the following on 02/04/2009 09:38 AM:
> Anton Aylward wrote:
>> I don't want to blow away my current application.
>
> I'm curious why do you find blowing it away such a problem?

I'm curious as to why someone supplied it as an extension and others
didn't, but the one that didn't is the one 'recommended'.

> Can't you
> replicate the setup? Just branch* the application (you do use a
> repository, don't you?),

No.  Not everyone does or has reason to.

> clone the database, and you're set.

Its more than just cloning the DB....

It seems like a lot of fiddly work compared to how I've installed other
extensions.

This attitude - 'hacking' - says something about how 'user friendly'
some people think radiant is.  Sean, Jim, Chris and others ave all done
very nice, easy to install, easy to use, easy to understand, ADDITIVE
packages.

*sigh*

--
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.