Try the version from my fork:

git://github.com/seancribbs/radiant-comments.git

It is updated to work with 0.7.

Sean

P.S. Extension developers - don't set Radiant::Config values without checking for existence of the table! Your activate methods run on initialization, whether the DB is bootstrapped or not.

James Lavin wrote:
Jim Gay wrote:
Have you run "rake db:bootstrap" yet?

The first error says 'relation "config" does not exist' meaning the
config table does not exist (which would be the case if you hadn't run
the bootstrap)

Dear Jim:

Thanks for your reply!

I didn't run "rake db:bootstrap" because I was following the (sparse) directions at http://github.com/artofmission/radiant-comments/tree/master, which make no mention of this.

But your comment prompted me to realize that I hadn't specified the PRODUCTION database. I ran "rake production radiant:extensions:comments:update --trace", which gave no error message. (I also then re-ran "rake production radiant:extensions:comments:migrate", which also gave no error message.)

Unfortunately, the "Comments" tab still links to http://www.jameslavin.com/admin/comments/unapproved, which still generates an "Application error" page. (Perhaps this is because I have now installed but not yet configured the extension, but I suspect there's still something wrong.)

mail ~/public_html/jameslavin.com: rake production radiant:extensions:comments:update --trace
(in /home/jkl/public_html/jameslavin.com)
** Invoke production (first_time)
** Execute production
** Invoke environment (first_time)
** Execute environment
** Invoke radiant:extensions:comments:update (first_time)
** Invoke environment
** Execute radiant:extensions:comments:update

Again, Thanks.

--James