Chaim Kirby wrote:
I am having trouble with the copy_move extension under 0.6.9. I now know
that I need to use an older version of the extension. How do I go about
uninstalling the extension that I have currently installed so I can
switch to the correct version?

You don't have to remove the extension, you just need to use an earlier commit. This commit works for me with a site running 0.6.9:
79ee39addf4adabcf28fe77a8cb9cbf2338feda8

The process for using an older commit is different depending how you manage your project. If you are managing your project with git, you can add the extension as a submodule, and checkout the commit you want. If you are using something else to manage your project you can create your own local branch. I don't have the time at the moment to document the process for each right now, but you can find info on adding submodules to a project and on using local branches on the interweb.

Also, you could look in the mailing list archives. In late December and early January I went back and forth with Sean (and somebody I cannot remember at the moment) about setting up a project with git and use submodules. If you have any more specific questions I'll do what I can to help out.

~Nate