If I were to phrase the question more generically: How does one remove
an extension they are no longer interested in having installed?  Is
there a process to do it?  As a note, I have been using the git clone
_extension_ into vendor/extensions, migrate, update extension management
paradigm.

Thanks,
Chaim Kirby
chaim.ki...@childrens.harvard.edu