Thanks-

I think this may end up helping me, I have three questions:

1. I want to clarify, the "config" page needs to be named "mailer" and should contain this code (with my specs, of course):
        subject: From the website of Whatever
        from: nore...@example.com
        redirect_to: /contact/thank-you
        recipients:
                - o...@one.com
                - t...@two.com

2. Where do you define SMTP values and such?

3. Does the "mailer" page need to be on the root level of the pages? As in, does it need to spur off of the "Home Page" or can the hierachy looks something like this:
        HomePage
                - Contact Us
                        - mailer

Thanks again,