Ah...got it. I wasn't understanding "parts", when you hover over the +/- buttons they're called "tabs", that has fixed my problems.

On Feb 10, 2009, at 9:09 PM, Dave Kroondyk wrote:

Are you creating page parts? These are different than regular pages. When editing any page, there are + and - icons near the top right... click the +
to add a new "page part."