On Wed, Feb 18, 2009 at 5:06 PM, Jim Gay <j...@saturnflyer.com> wrote:

> Announcing the Shortcut Extension

Looks good Jim!

http://ext.radiantcms.org/extensions/104-shortcut

> It provides a way to take a page found at "/a-very/long/url-for/this-page"
> and access it at "/this-page" and it will cache the response.
> You might find this useful for search engine optimization.

Could you clarify? So if I point my browser to "/this-page", do I get
redirected to "a-very/long/url-for/this-page", or do I simple see the exact
same content at both of these URLs?

I'm generally wary of duplicate content, but Google posted this just the
other week:

http://googlewebmastercentral.blogspot.com/2009/02/specify-your-canonical.html

So I can see this being useful!

Cheers,