Elle Meredith said the following on 03/05/2009 01:54 AM:

> In most cases, I completely agree with you Mohit :). However, in this
> case, the layout is exactly the same: one #main column, one #sidebar
> -- I only want to hide h1 heading on the home page.

If you do as I do and build your layouts as a collection of snippets
then you can either have a front page layout that differs very slightly
or hide the optional heading in a more general and thus reusable
snippet.  DRY.

--
"...Then anyone who leaves behind him a written manual, and likewise
anyone who receives it, in the belief that such writing will be clear