Hi Sean,

1) What you want is to order by 'slug', not by 'url' (which is not a real attribute, but calculated)

that's the thing i'm searchig for - and sorry for the mistake with the url, which is obviously calculated.

2) You want someone to be able to reverse/drag/whatever the order of an existing container of items, which sounds like a Javascript client-side thing.

sound's also quite logical to me, but i'm not sure if it's so good to let javascript do the job if radiant could change the ordering (deliverd by the slug or something else).

An the client side ... i would not do it on the client side, rather asc via a js asynchrounis request to do a reordering ... and geht teh results back reorderd and then display this partial.

forgive me my possiblie lack of insight.

michael

___m i c h a e l   s t a r k e____
       co-founder of
       HicknHack Software GbR
       www.hicknhack.com
       Graphics

___c o n t a c t____
       +49 (170) 3686136
       +49 (351) 4045428
       cont...@hicknhack.com

___H i c k n H a c k   S o f t w a r e   G b R____
       maik lathan - andreas reischuck - michael starke
       hübnerstraße 8
       01069 dresden - germany