MtnBiker said the following on 03/06/2009 09:25 PM:

> AFAIK these two gif's are associated with Gallery and in particular lightbox
> which Gallery uses. But they are buried here:
> /vendor/extensions/gallery/public/images/extensions/gallery/lightbox/closelabel.gif

Ah, if that's the ONLY place they are then I suspect you have not fully
installed the gallery.  The rake for it should have copied that to
/public/images/extensions/gallery/lightbox/closelabel.gif

No, don't copy it by hand!  Do the complete job and use the proper
method.  Use
        rake radiant:extensions:gallery:update

--
The trouble with troubleshooting is that trouble shoots back.