I think he means anchors! That's a good question - I have no idea how to generate anchors automatically in a Radiant page. I don't think there's a direct way :(

Cheers,
Mohit.
3/16/2009 | 11:50 PM.

Sean Cribbs wrote:
I don't understand.  Do you mean a Table of Contents?

Sean

Anton Aylward wrote:
Is there some way with Radiant to automatically generate an index of the
headings at the top of the page, as we see on so many sites?

I realise that I can have a

<r:children:each >
* <r:link />
<r:content /></p>
</r:children:each>

that would pull the sub-pages together and give the appearance of one
page, and another loop at the top for the index .

I want to be able to link to the middle of that page from another page.

I can see how to link to the child page from a remote page, but not
'into' a page that has been built in this way.