On 3/17/09 11:24 AM, J Aaron Farr wrote:
On Tue 17 Mar 2009 16:54, Istvan Hoka<istvan.h...@gmail.com>  wrote:

I did give your extension a try before rolling our own. Unfortunately
it did not meet my need to restrict access to certain pages on the
site based on membership. I will extend this to support member roles
in a future release. Also, one of my clients required to import a list
of members from XLS.

You mean certain pages under the Pages tab?  Correct, it doesn't do
that.  Though patches are welcome.
Actually I meant the pages rendered on the public site. Site visitors can only access certain parts of the site only if they have an account.

--
Istvan Hoka