Tony,

I think more pluggability is an admirable goal - Rails 3 should help a lot. Before that, I don't think we can do too much. Let's keep it on the table, however.

Sean

Tony Davis wrote:
I believe this is the post that Sean was referring to:

http://lists.radiantcms.org/pipermail/radiant/2009-March/012583.html

Unfortunately it does not help me out too much. In all my rails projects, I
need to have a CMS component. Having Radiant (which I really like and use
standalone) as a drop in component for any rails app would be killer.

I have a number of experienced rails developers who work with me and I would
be happy for our group to be part of a project to implement this.

On Thu, Apr 2, 2009 at 1:34 AM, Shakthi Kannan <shakthim...@gmail.com>wrote:

Hi,

--- On Tue, Mar 31, 2009 at 3:11 AM, Sean Cribbs <seancri...@gmail.com>
wrote:
| Yes, I answered that question a few weeks ago.  You can search the
mailing
| list archives at http://radiantcms.org/mailing-list/ .  If you don't
find
| the answer, please search http://groups.google.com/group/radiantcms-dev.
\--

Could you please provide the exact URL post? I was unable to find the same.

Thanks!

SK

--
Shakthi Kannan