A while back Chris asked me to fork SnS into the radiant account, which I did, but I haven't had time to fix it. Anyone who writes and submits a good patch or set of patches will get commit bits.

Sean

Michael Kessler wrote:
Nate,

The SnS extension ist not officially migrated to Radiant > 0.6.9 and is broken. I've migrated the code and it runs well, but I haven't had enough time to get all the specs passing, so the migration is not ready yet and thus it has not been merged into the main repository from Chris.

Since I'm really, really short on time at the moment and I'm also not very used to rspec, that may take some more weeks until finished. So if someone want to help out getting the specs migrated, grab the latest development SnS extension here: http://github.com/netzpirat/radiant-sns-extension/tree/master

Michael