OK, the specs now pass in my fork (
http://github.com/eostrom/radiant-sns-extension/tree/master - I'll send pull
requests as well).  Most of the changes were simple translations.  Two of
the less straightforward changes:

   - I changed a lot of paths and things to be more in keeping with Radiant
   0.7 / Rails 2.1 / RESTful routing conventions.  Between this and a couple of
   actual bug fixes, that meant more changes to application code than I was
   expecting.  But the specs all pass, and I tested manually as well.
   - SnS has a lot of specs that don't actually test any SnS code, but just
   verify that ResourceController is working as it should.  I figure
   ResourceController should be adequately tested in the Radiant codebase, so I
   eliminated a few of these that otherwise looked like a pain to update.

--Erik