I personally also prefer textile or plain XHTML. But our customers wants some kind of WYSIWY... editing. I don't like WYSIWYG editors, but I like the WYSIWYM idea.

The WymEditor extension is far away from complete, but I have a vision about this extension. We made some good experiences in our last two projects with Blueprint CSS, and there is a Sass port called Compass. If we could make a Compass extension that would integrate nicely into the SnS extension, the WymEditor could use the Compass grid for a nice positioning of the elements and with a nice WymEditor mixin for Compass (for example +wym('Address Box')) we could add classes from our Sass file to the WymEditor with a single line, the WymEditor would then automatically be adjusted to the Sass.

Michael