Thanks Jim. I don't think that is it. I've looked through the snippets and the layout that is calling them very carefully . Not sure if I understand <r:content_html /> or <r:if_selected> so I can't fully say for sure. Surely something is being called twice when it has a comment pending, but from where? By the way, the comments other then the pending one are singular as is the form.

This could be because I first installed an older version that didn't work and then I reinstalled the newest version that is working great other then the two pending comments.

Steven