On 7 May 2009, at 17:13, James Bebbington wrote:

On 6 May 2009, at 17:30, James Bebbington wrote:

Is anyone aware of a non-hacky way to rename the radiant admin route (i.e. not just cloning and tweaking the gem's routes) to avoid this clash?

<snip lots unnecessary admin-related route wrangling>

So, I think I'd been awake for a good five minutes before the massive *facepalm* hit me this morning. It turns out, the hosting provider I'm using isn't taking control of the whole /admin route-space, but just redirecting on any requests to /admin. Solution to the problem: just go to /admin/pages or something else second level.

J.