john muhl wrote:
Is there any way to install an extension with Ray that doesn't show up
in ray:extension:search? I want to install the database_mailer
extension, but Ray can't find it by default. Do I need to set up a
remote for Aissac's repo or is there another way to do it?

Sorry to reply directly, but the the mailing list is rejecting me.

Benny Degezelle (jomz) fixed this a few days ago, so try updating to
the latest version of ray:

rake ray:extension:update

Then a command like:

rake ray:extension:install name=database-mailer hub=Aissac
fullname=radiant-database-mailer-extension

hope that helps

Thanks John. Ray threw up an error that it couldn't find "database-mailer" but it loaded the extension using the full name.

Thanks again,

Nate