Hi Joel,

I get custom javascript scripts into admin pages in the past I've just added them programmatically. If you call include_javascript(script) in your controller the javascript library should be spat out in the rendered HTML (for an index controller method). I've explained more about it here - http://hamishrickerby.com/2008/08/15/radiant-cms-tutorial-custom-javascript-in-admin-pages/

def index
  include_javascript("admin/mootools-1.2-core-yc.js")
  # rest of your index code goes here
end
HTH.

::: hamish rickerby :::