Hello! I am working again on http://www.wizardofpaws.us and I'm trying to figure out how to make "child" pages have the same page structure as their parent page. I am virtually certain that my site user will *not* remember to add a summary page part when she writes a new article. I had assumed that when I made child pages they would inherit the same basic structure as a parent page, which in this case is "body" and "summary" -- but to my disappointment they do not seem to inherit anything but "body." I think I must be doing something wrong or may have overlooked something. Any help/advice you can share will be most appreciated.
~ Alexis