That works great.  Thank you.

Steven

On May 24, 2009, at 11:14 PM, Steven Southard wrote:

I've been think that Radiant needed this too. I'm going to try it out right away.

Steven

On May 24, 2009, at 11:15 AM, Joel Oliveira wrote:

Everyone -
Thought I would share with the list something I whipped up over the last
couple of days to scratch an itch I had while using Radiant.

While doing a lot of editing in the various textareas across the admin I
found myself getting a little annoyed from tabbing, or scrolling and
mouse-clicking the save or save & continue buttons. When you're so used to hitting "Ctrl-s" so regularly, the workflow inside of Radiant makes it more
apparent.

So I put together my first extension to try and remedy this, kb_shortcuts -
http://github.com/jayroh/radiant-kb_shortcuts-extension

Right now there are only 4 shortcuts - Save (ctrl+shift+s), Save and
Continue (ctrl+shift+c), view filters (ctrl+shift+f)
and view available tags (ctrl+shift+t)

Take a look and let me know if there's anything that could/should be added.

Thanks!

- Joel