Victor,
The multi-site extension will get you close
(http://github.com/radiant/radiant-multi-site-extension/tree/master).
You will still need to define the Kids.westervillelibrary.org domain
outside of radiant (mongrel config, http.conf etc) but you can use the
extension to map a new site in the admin interface to that domain.

Chaim Kirby
chaim.ki...@childrens.harvard.edu
Children's Hospital Informatics Program