Hi Mohit,

Sorry about the delay on replying to your email.

The issue had to do with versioning. Sean, thanks for the hint. I went ahead
and checked out tag 0.6.9 and was able to install and run the migrations.

So, I have the extension installed and I am about to start the set up. Is
there any details I should be aware of? Is there a sample file (virtual
host) I can look at. We're using Nginx as our webserver.

Thanks for the help,

Victor