This extension has been around for a while, but as we didn't need it in our projects the last months was left behind. Thanks to some great contributors it lived on, and now, as we had a little time on our hands we updated and tested it. It works fine both on Radiant 0.7.1 and Radiant 0.8 (RC1) You can check out the source code on github <http://github.com/Aissac/radiant-paginate-extension/tree/master> and for details on installation and configuration check out the official page <http://blog.aissac.ro/radiant/paginate-extension/>.

Many thanks to: Benny Degezelle, Jim Gay, Andrew Neil and Michael Kessler (hope I didn't forgot anyone)