I'm thinking that we would need to extend the template DSL to add:

   1. Access to Radiant::Config
   2. Easy way to create Pages & Parts, Layouts, Snippets
   3. Abstracted way to create CSS and JavaScript (which adds Pages &
   Layouts by default but could be overwritten by SNS, for example)
   4. Abstracted way to add Images and other assets that distinguishes
   between "furniture" (logos and other decorative assets) and "content" images
   so that Paperclipped can intercept content images but continue to sent
   furniture images to /public/images (or where ever)
   5. Some way to detect the presence of specific extensions

Ideally, you'd want to write those so you can add arbitrary properties which
would be ignored "normally". This way you could specify the configuration
description and it would simply be ignored unless Settings was installed.

Adam