I'll take a look at this.
I've been slowly working on the comments extension and I've seen the changes in the davec repo.
I'll give you more feedback when I have time...

On Jun 17, 2009, at 2:03 PM, Rafael Souza wrote:

Excuse me if its already exists. My suggestion to comments extension is to have a spam-filter option, for people that don't want to have a spam- filter
(maybe it appears only if a same ip is throwing more than one or two
comments).