Mohit Sindhwani wrote ...

> Hi!  I'm trying to use the events_calendar extension from:
> http://github.com/davec/radiant-events-calendar-extension/tree/radiant-0.7.1
>
> Now, this clearly has a branch for 0.7.1 so I installed that.  On the other
> hand, it relies on share_layouts which has been upgraded to 0.8.0 - I was
> able to find the commit which was before the commit that said 'upgraded to
> 0.8.0' and installed that.
>
> When I start the server, it looks fine.  The events tab is there.  But when
> I go to the Events tab and click on "New Event", or I go to edit any of the
>  Pages, I get an error that looks something like:

<snip>

> Both seem to be related to the date_time helper or something similar.  Any
> idea what I can do?

All I can say at this point is that the radiant-0.7.1 branch of the
events calendar extension works for me with the Radiant 0.7.1 gem and the
shared_layouts extension from commit 3302f3f7.

I don't know if it matters or not, but I am running the 0.7.1 version on
Linux. Is it possible there's some quirkiness with running on Windows?

--
David Cato
o...@crunchyfrog.net