David Cato wrote:
David Cato wrote ...

All I can say at this point is that the radiant-0.7.1 branch of the
events calendar extension works for me with the Radiant 0.7.1 gem and the
shared_layouts extension from commit 3302f3f7.

I went back and tried a fresh install and I'm getting the same problem
that was originally reported. I'll dig into it and work on a fix.

Hi David

Thanks for looking into this.  Do consider what worked for me:

OK, I was able to fix this by removing simple_time_select from vendor/extensions/events_calendar/vendor/plugins - not sure if that's the best thing to do, but it does work for now.

Cheers
Mohit.