On Jun 25, 2009, at 3:30 PM, Merk S wrote:

Hi Guys,

Before i write this myself, i was wondering if anyone has already worked on or is aware of an existing FAQ extension?

Googling has been tough due to 'FAQ' turning up lots of helps/ tutorial pages for ruby/radiant. :)

thanks!!

What do you mean by FAQ extension?
Do you intend for visitors to submit questions to the site authors and the admin can answer them and show the details on a page? I don't believe that exists as far as I know.

Or are you talking about FAQ's about Radiant? (where the Help extension might be the answer)

Jim Gay
http://www.saturnflyer.com