Jim Gay wrote:
On Jun 25, 2009, at 3:30 PM, Merk S wrote:

Hi Guys,

Before i write this myself, i was wondering if anyone has already worked on or is aware of an existing FAQ extension?

Googling has been tough due to 'FAQ' turning up lots of helps/tutorial pages for ruby/radiant. :)

thanks!!

What do you mean by FAQ extension?
Do you intend for visitors to submit questions to the site authors and the admin can answer them and show the details on a page? I don't believe that exists as far as I know.

Or are you talking about FAQ's about Radiant? (where the Help extension might be the answer)

If you only need something like a question a page, then it's not a bad idea to have just an FAQ index page with each question being a question. Then, at the index page, just collect the questions by doing a r:children:each and show the body of the child page.

You could even make each of the questions an "anchor" by giving a name to the div. Search a thread called " Index at top of page" in the archive to see what I mean.

6/30/2009 | 10:34 AM.