Hi, just a quick question - how do I increase the page caching from 5 minutes to something much more?

My site has mostly static content other than the use of the comments extension which itself clears the cache when the page changes. I think it would make a great difference to the performance to set the cache time out to a much larger value.

My understanding is that I should add a line to MYRADIANTAPP/config/environment.rb where it says:
   # Response Caching Defaults
ResponseCache.defaults[:directory] = ActionController::Base.page_cache_directory
   ResponseCache.defaults[:logger]    = ActionController::Base.logger

Would that be correct?

Thanks,