john muhl wrote:
my guess is it has nothing to do with sqlite which in my experience is
plenty fast. i'd make sure you're running in the production
environment, with lots of extensions the development environment can
get real slow real fast.
That's what I'd think!  SQLite3 has served me very well!

I'm using a bunch of extensions... the main ones are:
Blog Tags, Copy Move, Comments, CodeRay, Gallery, paperclipped, Reorder and Radiant Settings

In addition, each of the pages has a breadcrumb and uses blog tags to point to previous and next pages and previous and next sections.

OK, I need to start debugging, I think...

7/2/2009 | 11:05 PM.