Jordon Bedwell wrote:
I hate to be repetitive and ask the same questions hundreds or thousands
have asked before, but can anyone tell me how to adjust the cache time in
Radiant? I understand it's 5 minutes right now but we rarely update our site
more than once a week so we would like to adjust our caching time to more
than 5 minutes.

The expiry time is set in app/models/response_cache.rb: i.e.,

class ResponseCache
  include ActionController::Benchmarking::ClassMethods

  @@defaults = {
    :directory => ActionController::Base.page_cache_directory,
    :expire_time => 5.minutes,

Thus, you need to set

 ResponseCache.defaults[:expire_time] = whatever-you-want

in the appropriate environments/*.rb file

Steven